Family-Owned Pizza Restaurant in Camden
About Camden House of Pizza
Family owned and operated for over 27 years, Camden House of Pizza has been a staple in the Camden, South Carolina, community. We are a family-oriented restaurant and can proudly say we know almost all of our regular customers by name. Our casual dining room atmosphere allows our customers to kick back, relax, and enjoy a delicious meal with their friends and family while unwinding from their day. Our guests know that when they come to Camden House of Pizza, they will always receive delicious pizza made from only the freshest ingredients. We cook our made-to-order pizza in pizza ovens, and our dough is made fresh daily. We believe in fast and friendly customer service, and strive to make our customers smile for another 27 years.
- Featured in "What's Good Here" column in The State newspaper on April 24, 2013
- Was mentioned in “Eat Where The Parking Lot Is Full" feature in Sandlapper Magazine
- Has been listed as one of the five places you have to visit in Camden
- Received the Community Pride Award from the Kershaw County Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Center
- Featured in Living Here magazine, published by The State Newspaper, as a "longtime restaurant with good eats"
- Featured in the May issue of Lake Murray-Columbia magazine